Updates

I have not spent much time to update my blog. Maybe it is a sign that I have lost interest to this blog thinggy. Writing a journal or diary is not really my cup of tea. I remember when I was in college I was the only one in class who was always late in my journal submission(it was a requirement for anyone who attended English class).
Anyway, what's up with my life? Nothing. Ever since I decided to go back to the Dilbert Universe my life has been boring. Not to say my previous life was exciting. But at least it gives me a freedom to go around.
I met my friend from US yesterday. We went for a mountain bike ride in the morning. After that I took him to my favorite Mee Udang spot for a nice Mee Udang dish. You should try it when you are back. It's called Mak Long Mee Udang in Teluk Kumbar. He enjoyed the ride very much. But when I asked about his job, I realized that I opened a can of worms. It seems to me there are lots of uncertainties when it comes to job security. I pity him. Already 58 years of of age, still have to pay for hosue mortgage, got an 80 year old mom to take care of, an 18 year old son who will be going to college after the summer break and he may be laid off due to the bad business. I think I am going to pray for him in my next Friday Christian Fellowship gathering.
Oh yeah, I am sitting in a cosy couch at the Starbuck e-Gate now and enjoying my coffee of the day. For RM8 a huge cup of caffeine air con, free power point and a free highspeed wifi to access, I can't complain!
Btw, picture was taken at the walkway of the Jelutong Expressway. Not many people know about it. I went there just now to plant cache.



<< Home