Geocaching at Teluk Bahang Forestry Museum

Sorry folks. I have not been able to update my blog so often now since I don't have a frequent access to the pc I used to work on. Also, there's nothing to talk about the work. It is very mechanical; wake up at 6.30am, go to work at 7am, answering e-mails at 8am till lunch hours and then, meetings, meetings, meetings! The only moment I fell energized is during the pay day!
Oh yeah, I went to geocaching again this Sunday. It was a short walk, and I found the cache at a very brief time. Signed the log and left since it was getting dark.
Little David is becoming talkative now. His mom and I often time found ourselves doumbfound when he asks questions that we do not know how to answer. We also just received a call from his pre-school teacher that he was having a fight with a bigger kid. Guess what? He won! Apparently that 4 year old kid has been bullying him for some time. Then one day he turns back and kicks his croth. Ouch, what a nut breaking moment. But hey I am not proud of it ok? But still, when I think about it I still can't help laughing my pants off!
That's all for today.
P.S: One of the MNCs in Penang approached me and offered a position of QE(Quality Engieer) in Shenzen, China. I will be there as an expatriate if I accept it. I told them my min asking price is USD5.5k/month. That's the minimum salary for engineers in US. I am waiting for their counter offer now. But at the end I may have to think if I want to leave little David and his mom in Penang. Lets see what happen. They ask for me resume. I am gonna send them a copy by the end of this week.



<< Home