Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The decision

Finally I took the courage to tell them that I would be going back to the corporate world. It was an awkward silence when I broke the news. I could see the disappointment in their eyes. But I have to do something about my financial problem. I simply can't open my mouth to ask them for money, consider that I had been on my own for quite some time.
It is also a shock for me that I am still being black listed by bank. I think the first I am gonna do now is to get myself out of this. Without being delisted I will not be able to go anywhere.
Still no news from Adaptive. It looks like I have no choice but to report to work at Jabil next week.
It's nothing to celebrate, and it is nothing to be proud of. So I don't expect to see anymore congratulate this or that shit again ok?

By the way, I received an enquiry from Ungku again. I am going to proceed with this project in parallel to me working in Jabil.
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005