Employment letter
It doesn't look good. Although Jabil called to tell me that I was was offered to work for them last week. I have been making few attempts to collect my employment contract without any success. I think it is because of me not agreeing to start work immediately(they wanted me to start right away and bonded me for couple of years if they need to pay penalty for my dismissal without any notice).
Why didn't they tell me straight away that they didn't like it, and they would look for others? I think I am going to call my friend to tell him my predicament.
I also called Adaptive two days to find out if they had decided. They told me they had not. I think I should take that answer as no.
Oh well, there is a big possibility that my search for job is back to the square one again!
Why didn't they tell me straight away that they didn't like it, and they would look for others? I think I am going to call my friend to tell him my predicament.
I also called Adaptive two days to find out if they had decided. They told me they had not. I think I should take that answer as no.
Oh well, there is a big possibility that my search for job is back to the square one again!



<< Home