Saturday, March 25, 2006

Last day

After today I will be working in one of the American MNCs, Penang. It is not the best job but for the sake of paying bills and debts, I think I have to do it. Some commented that it was like riding a donkey and at the same time looking for a horse(ok lah you Brit. It means just take it as a stepping stone to get a better one). I don't want to say anything because he ain't me. Just say a mistake is done, and I am facing the consequence of the mistake I made 10 years ago right now.

I am not given up yet. Once I pull myself out of this shit hole I am going to do it again. Although I despise business world, well Chinaman business world in particular , I think this should be the way to provide them a comfortable life.

Becoming a successful Aerospace Engineer? Next life maybe!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005