Head Hunted!
They have been talking to me about me possibly work for them at their China plant for weeks. I told them I wanted expatriate salary and priviledges. Well, they finally came to Penang to talk to me last night. I took them to my wife's place and after few rounds of beer, we had a chat about my terms and conditions.
USD6k a month, 14 months a year salary, 2 years contract and 40 days annual leave. That were my minimum conditions. They didn't even blink an eye! Job offered is basically the same as the one I am working in Jabil Penang.
Well, lets see what happen. I don't enjoy what I am doing anyway, so I might as well ask for the maximum wage. Their VP is gonna call me from US some time next week. If he's happy with me, I think I'll have to start packing next month!
USD6k a month, 14 months a year salary, 2 years contract and 40 days annual leave. That were my minimum conditions. They didn't even blink an eye! Job offered is basically the same as the one I am working in Jabil Penang.
Well, lets see what happen. I don't enjoy what I am doing anyway, so I might as well ask for the maximum wage. Their VP is gonna call me from US some time next week. If he's happy with me, I think I'll have to start packing next month!



<< Home