Saturday, July 29, 2006

Some updates of my life



This picture was taken when I went to KFC to buy take outs for little David and his mom. Little David was in hospital for cosackie virus infection. It was his second day there and screamed for real food. So I decided to buy him and his mom some fried chickens.
My life in the Dilbert universe has been quite monotonous. No doubt it helps to pay bills. But I am still keeping looking. So far no news from my China offer. The last e-mail I got from them was about my salary expectation. They wanted less. My question is how much less they are looking at? It's not gonna worth it if they pay as much as what I would get in Malaysia. What's the point, right?
Anyway, I told them USD5k at least, or they have to look somewhere else. Lets see what happen.
Oh yes, little David turns out ok. The hole in heart thing turns out to be minimal. I got the diagnostic result today. But just on the safe side, I think we will monitor his behavior from time to time now.

And yes, joined the third Ipoh Fellowship Ride two weeks ago:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=oc6i5yj.3dh6chtb&x=1&y=taf8a2
Fun? How does 41km with countless back breaking and knees busting climb sound like? Not to mention the ride under the hot scotching sun. It took me two frigging days to regain my strength. It was one of the toughest rides I have taken part. See me next year? Of course!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005