Updates
Yes I am guilty of not updating my blog so frequently now. Life at the corporate can best be described as boring!
My wife just asked me if I were interested in getting a 2004 Ford Festiva. The car was a 1.4L supermini. Search for info on the Internet and found that she did not have good car review! I think I'll wait for my manual Suzuki Swift Sport then. This Swift Sport flies at 230kmh and cost at "only" RM118k in Malaysia(I can buy a Bimmer 318i or a much faster Integra/Honda Integra GS-R if I were in the States!). Since I cannot afford a MINI Cooper S, I think this is the best alternative.
Oh btw, here are the latest pix of Little David. He was on newspaper few days ago. Don't worry, it is a good one. I will post up the link once the Chinese daily that makes a story of him online!
Little David went geocaching with my friend, Din aka iFinder_guy.
My wife just asked me if I were interested in getting a 2004 Ford Festiva. The car was a 1.4L supermini. Search for info on the Internet and found that she did not have good car review! I think I'll wait for my manual Suzuki Swift Sport then. This Swift Sport flies at 230kmh and cost at "only" RM118k in Malaysia(I can buy a Bimmer 318i or a much faster Integra/Honda Integra GS-R if I were in the States!). Since I cannot afford a MINI Cooper S, I think this is the best alternative.
Oh btw, here are the latest pix of Little David. He was on newspaper few days ago. Don't worry, it is a good one. I will post up the link once the Chinese daily that makes a story of him online!
Little David went geocaching with my friend, Din aka iFinder_guy.
Little David looks at hen and chicks at factory
High Five!
Future Ronaldo?
I'd rather him to be the future Lance Armstrong!
Having fun with my lunch partner? Wrong!










<< Home