At Starbucks Coffee, One Stop Midland

I am sitting here browsing my favorite websites, replying e-mails and at the same time, looking at people that lurk in this shopping complex.
It keeps me wondering. How many of them claim they are happy with their lives and partners? I read a news article on one Chinese daily last night. It claimed that 80% of the interviewers claimed they are not happy with their partners. We spend time to know each others before we decided to tie the knots. This survey tells a chilling fact that most of us do not have a clear mind when it comes to choosing our life long mates. But bear in mind, anything can happen in between. One must have the guts to tell the others that he or she does not feel the way he or she felt when something goes awry or he or she finds a better one.
Little David is very important to us. I will make sure that he will not repeat the mistake that his father did 10 years ago and will not force him to do things that he does not want to. She agrees. That's a blessing.
I must admit I am a little calm now ever since I started to attend the Christian Fellowship gathering on every Fridays. I am still skeptical about the God thing. But at least in the gathering it gives me a piece of mind. The history told in the bible tells me that I am not alone when it comes to the mistakes I make in my life, and there are solutions that I may have overlooked.
We have become partners. Will we find the sparks again? Only time will tell.



<< Home