Sunday, September 23, 2007

Whoa one year no updates!

It's actually almost one year.

Well lets see what I am planning to do right now:
1. Plan to pay up all my debts by the end of the year.
2. Get myself a new Garmin eTrex Vista HCx.
3. Get my third racing bike.
4. Aim to go back to the business world sometime next year.

The long hair is definitely not going to be happy if she knows I am planning to spend another 10k or so on a new bicycle and going back doing business again. But that's my thing. As long as I don't go gamble no one can question my infactuation to high end bicycles.

And yes, a Nokia 5500 will be nice too. The other day checked it out and found the price has dropped to around RM1k. Hmm, another three months and it becomes RM500? I am praying hard man!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005